Marketing & Commercialization Office (MCO)
The commercial exploitation of research findings requires a platform to convert ideas, findings, and experiences to sellable products. The MCO office seeks to expedite the effectiveness of research conducted at RRII and to facilitate the dispersion of novel technologies and research findings by transferring research outcomes to commercial companies, agricultural associations and farmers in both public and private sectors.
- Running feasibilities studies for the commercialization of RRII research findings, ideas, and experiences
- Organizing pilot and semi-industrial production companies
- Marketing RRII research findings, ideas, and experiences at all agricultural products EXPO
- Assisting RRII’s researches to recognize the commercial potential of their inventions and helping them how to go commercialization
- Spotting opportunities for new research and novel innovations in technology transfer area
- Establishment of knowledge based cooperative company of RRII in 2016